- Advancing the mission of OFH with the GMS.
- Establishing the organization’s goals and objectives within the vision of the GMS.
- Working as the lead fundraiser, cultivating donor relationships, and increasing philanthropic support through direct fundraising,
- Serving as the primary spokesperson for OFH, communicating the work through written articles, letters, and by speaking at churches and events.
- Working closely with OFH-funded ministries, synod staff, and OFH Board of Directors to ensure a grant-making process that equips leaders, encourages innovation, deepens impact, and monitors the effectiveness of grant-funded ministry initiatives.
- Ensuring organizational capacity for the annual Family Bike Ride fundraising event (currently in three locations) and ensuring the development and implementation of the bike ride plan.
- Overseeing budget, financials, and investments, accountable to the board of directors of OFH.
EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An understanding of faith and church culture, especially synodical and congregational structure and life
- Bachelor's degree and experience in fundraising, organizational leadership/development, and/or stewardship
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification a plus
- Five to ten years in related fundraising and/or ministry development work
- Proven track record in fundraising
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
- Include cover letter, résumé, and three references.
- Submit applications by November 30 to email@example.com
- Or send to Outreach for Hope, Attn: Mary Romskog, 1212 S. Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53215
This is a full-time position, which includes salary and benefits commensurate with experience and skills.
To view the complete job description, go to https://outreachforhope.org/seeking-executive-director/